|Location||West End London|
Based in unique location in Central West End this landmark restaurant and function venue has undergone a recent refurbishment – with the potential for further investment – once the site begins to realise its abundant attractions – one of the most important being the food served ! The site has potential to attract both Business and Tourist trade.
You will be a qualified and experienced Head Chef with at least 5 years in a Senior role, or possibly a talented Senior Sous seeking their first Head Chef role.
You will enjoy and be highly experienced in serving Fresh Modern European / British food to a high standard, experience to Rosette level an advantage. In addition you will be able to demonstrate the following skills / experience –
* Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
* A stable and progressive career path to date
* A team leader and builder with excellent training and development skills
* A creative menu planner, who will enjoy the flexibility to produce your own relevant and exciting menus ( A la Carte, Function, and “All Day” )
* Well versed in all areas of kitchen management – Financial and Statutory
In return you will be working for a well established business with a good work ethic.
Applicants must be able to live and work in the UK.
RAW Catering Recruitment Limited is acting as an agency with regard to this permanent position.
Due to the high number of applications we have been receiving only those selected for interview will be contacted
Call Rob on
or fill out the form below and we will contact you!